-
January 15th, 2006, 05:11 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I think it's because we also have quite a few international members and English is not their first language. Therefore, we might confuse them even more with lots of abbreviations. We get questions all the time from our USA members about some of the abbreviations! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And, I guess you could just call me old-fashioned, but personally, I don't like it (netspeak) at all. I think it's fine for text messaging on a phone, but I don't like to read it online at all. And I hate spelling errors too, but I know people are in a hurry and don't always use spellcheck, but that's always just been a personal pet peeve of mine.
Laurie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks